I can’t stand how delicious Izze soda is. From the colorful packaging, to the healthy ingredients, to the phenomenal taste, I thought Izze might be too good to be true.
I tried my first Izze several years back. I was never a soda drinker, but I was on vacation and thought I would try something “special” so I grabbed a bright orange Izze Clementine “sparkling juice” from the case and popped it open. Wow.
It tasted so good I was afraid to look at the ingredients. Afraid I would find high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors or colors. Or worse…find out that Izze is a subsidiary of Coke .
I was amazed at what I found:
- all natural ingredients
- 70% pure fruit juice
- no artificial anything
- 2 servings of fruit in every bottle
- started in 2002 by two guys who wanted to make a great drink and give back to the world
- they got the name “Izze” from one of the founders daughter’s name, Isabelle…come on…I mean…come on…it doesn’t get cuter than that!
To be the nation’s leading, premium, aspirational, lifestyle-driven non-alcoholic sparkling beverage brand. We also strive to be socially responsible, mindful of the environment and promote our best asset – our people.
They have several varieties of beverages:
- Sparkling juice: just what is says…. just sparkling water and juice with no sugar or added color
- Esque: low calorie sparkling water made with sparkling water (duh), juice, citric acid (a natural flavor preserver), colors created by carrot, blueberry, and radish juice. 50 calories per bottle NO ASPERTAME!
- Fortified: same as sparkling juice but with added vitamins B and C
- Sparkling soda: The newest addition to the linup, these beverages contain natural birch and ginger oils with sugar and natural flavors and colors.
Izze also gives back in many ways…both locally and globally.