Have 30 seconds? Then you can get healthier!
Here are 5 “things you can do in under a minute” every day to have a huge impact on your health and longevity (if that’s your goal)
1. Take 2000 IU of Vitamin D Past and current research shows that extra Vitamin D increases your immunity and can prevent cancer Read more here.
2. Floss Those who floss have lower heart disease incidence than those that don’t regardless of if you have any other risk for heart disease. Read more here.
3. Take fish oil Including fish oil capsules (or any Omega 3 capsule) not only reduced your chance of getting heart disease, but it can help prevent diabetes and cancer as well. Read more here
4. Switch out your bacon or sausage this morning for fruit Small steps in your diet can lead to huge benefits down the road. Read more here.
5. Take a big breath and smile Smiling releases stress and can help you stay healthy. Taking big deep breaths throughout the day gets more oxygen to your cells and tells the body “relax” . Less stress means less illness, less fatigue, and less muscle tension. Read more here.
So if you are saying “I don’t have time to get healthy” I am going to say “Oh yes you do!”